This Learning Path is designed for Zuora Administrators responsible for configuring and managing settings in Zuora. To be successful on the certification exam, you should be able to identify, explain, and configure all platform, billing, payments, and finance settings in Zuora. You should also be able to recognize and interpret the ramifications of configuring these settings.
To prepare for the exam, we strongly recommend you complete all self-paced courses included in this Learning Path (listed below) and practice configuring the settings in your company’s Zuora sandbox environment. You're, however, not required to complete these courses before taking the exam.
- Administration Settings
- The Zuora Administrator's Checklist
- Basics of Zuora Billing Settings
- Basics of Zuora Payments Settings
- Basics of Zuora Finance Settings
- Zuora Billing Settings: Common Use Cases
- Zuora Payments Settings: Common Use Cases
- Zuora Finance Settings: Common Use Cases
- Zuora Administration: New Settings - Summer 2019
It'll take approximately 12 hours to complete all courses in the Learning Path. We also recommend attending the virtual Instructor-led session “Q&A for Zuora Administrator Certification Exam” to ask questions, clarify doubts, and share best practices with other attendees.