Virtual Zuora Revenue Starter Class October 8, 9:00-5:00 EDT
If you’re new to Zuora Revenue (formerly named RevPro), this one-day virtual class is especially for you! You’ll learn the basic functionality of the product, get your hands on the product by completing use cases in a sandbox, have the opportunity to ask your specific questions and learn from what others ask too.
Training time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Thursday, October 8 (EDT)
Objectives: By the end of the class, you'll be able to:
- List key capabilities and features of Zuora Revenue
- Explain how Zuora Revenue provides automation and compliance for each step of ASC-606/IFRS 15
- Configure minimum system requirements and policies
- Describe how Revenue Workbench supports different workflows
- Define and execute period close/open processes
- Describe the integration of Zuora Billing with Zuora Revenue
Course structure: This is a highly interactive training. You'll begin by meeting as a full class, collaborate with other attendees to work through use cases in a sandbox, then present your use case solution to the class. You'll be able to ask questions and get feedback from product experts.
Cost: $299 (use "allabout_revenue" in the Promo Code field during checkout for a 100% discount). Click Register Now above, then check your inbox for a confirmation email with a link to add the event to your calendar.