Virtual Zuora Revenue Starter Class July 9-10 CET
If you’re new to Zuora Revenue (formerly named RevPro), this one-day virtual class is especially for you! You’ll learn the basic functionality of the product, get your hands on the product by completing use cases in a sandbox, have the opportunity to ask your specific questions and learn from what others ask too.
Training time: 9:00-5:00 on Thursday, July 9, and 2:00-5:00 on Friday, July 10 (CET)
Objectives: By the end of the class, you'll be able to:
- List key capabilities and features of Zuora Revenue
- Explain how Zuora Revenue provides automation and compliance for each step of ASC-606/IFRS 15
- Configure minimum system requirements and policies
- Describe how Revenue Workbench supports different workflows
- Define and execute period close/open processes
- Describe the integration of Zuora Billing with Zuora Revenue
Course structure: This is a highly interactive training. You'll begin by virtually meeting as a full class, then split into smaller groups for breakout sessions. You'll collaborate with your small group to work through use cases in a sandbox, then reconvene with the full class to present your group's work, ask questions, and get feedback from product experts.
Cost for the virtual training: $499