Virtual Zuora Central Platform Workshop July 16, 9:00-1:00 EDT
This training is designed for administrators, developers, and end-users of Zuora Billing. You'll learn what new features are available within Zuora's Central Platform that can help extend the functionality of core Zuora capabilities. You'll also learn how to configure these features to meet specific business needs. Registration for this class will open on June 30 at 8:00 AM EDT.
Training time: 9:00-1:00 (Eastern Day Light Time)
By the end of the Zuora Central Platform Workshop, you'll be able to:
- Identify Zuora Platform features that can help you extend the Zuora product to solve various business needs
- Customize the Zuora object model to work with external data and industry-specific data sources using new Custom Objects
- Query/Export data for different systems with SQL operators using Data Query features
- Explain how to use Data Query to pull audit logs in Zuora using Audit Trail
- Identify how Zuora Workflow helps to automate day-to-day business processes beyond out-of-the-box Zuora capabilities
Course structure: This highly interactive training will review each feature, demonstrate real-world scenarios, and will allow you to complete use cases in a sandbox environment. Technical trainers will help you complete these use cases, answer your questions, and clarify doubts about each feature.
Prerequisites: We recommend that the students who take this class have basic knowledge of:
- Zuora Billing
- Zuora Data Model
Cost for the virtual training: $199 (use "welcome_platform" in the Promo Code field during checkout for a 100% discount.)