Virtual "Zuora Billing: New Features" Workshop, September 21, 9:00-2:00 PDT
Description: This training is designed for administrators, developers, and end-users of Zuora Billing. You'll learn about the new Billing, Orders, Ramps, and Analytics features are available within Zuora Billing that can help increase the functionality of core Zuora capabilities. You'll also learn how to configure these features to meet specific business needs. Registration for this class is open now.
Training time: 9:00-2:00 (Pacific Daylight Time)
By the end of the "Zuora Billing: New Features" Workshop - 2020, you'll be able to:
- Identify Zuora Billing features that are newly released
- Identify the new charge models and how to use them
- Describe the benefits of the orders harmonization framework
- Identify features and benefits of the new Zuora Analytics product
- Illustrate, with examples, how to use Analytics for specific use cases
- Explain the features and benefits of ramp deals work in Zuora
Course structure: This highly interactive training will review each feature, demonstrate real-world scenarios, and will allow you to complete use cases in a sandbox environment. Technical trainers will help you complete these use cases, answer your questions, and clarify doubts about each feature.
Prerequisites: We recommend that the students who take this class have basic knowledge of:
- Zuora Billing
- Zuora Data Model
NOTE: If you see a “Talk to Sales” button, it indicates that the class is full. We have more published sessions all through the month. Please check this link if you would like to check out the other scheduled "Zuora Billing: New Features Workshop" sessions.
If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your preferred session.