Virtual Zuora Administrator Master Class July 28-29, 9:00-5:00 CET
This training is designed for administrators of Zuora Billing. You'll learn what configurations are available and how to apply them to meet specific business needs. After a day and a half of hands-on practice, you'll take the certification exam to earn the designation of certified Zuora Administrator! Registration for this class will open July 1 at 8:00 AM CET.
Training time: 9:00-5:00 (Central European Time) on both days
By the end of this Master Class, you'll be able to:
• Define and configure security policies
• Create and manage users
• Define billing periods and billing rules
• Customize currencies
• Set up taxation codes
• Add and configure notifications and email templates
• Set up payment methods and payment gateways
• Configure retry rules
• Manage customer fields and notifications
• Configure accounting codes and rules
• Manage the chart of accounts
• Configure GL segmentation and revenue recognition rules
• Configure aging balances
• Define revenue event types
Course structure: This is a highly interactive training. You'll begin by meeting virtually with the full class, then split into smaller groups for breakout sessions. You'll collaborate with your group to work through use cases in a sandbox, then reconvene with the full class to present your group's work, ask questions, and get feedback from Zuora experts.
Prerequisites: We recommend taking the Admin Starter Class first if you have less than 6 months experience with Zuora and/or you don't have a basic understanding of Zuora, its features and capabilities, and know how to configure and manage the product catalog. Note that this class is NOT designed for those who're brand new to the product.
Cost for the virtual training: $699 (Apply the Promo Code "save_50" at discount to avail a 50% discount on this amount.)