Accounting and Finance in Zuora Class January 19, 9:00-11:00 PST
Virtual Class: For anyone interested in understanding finance and accounting features in Zuora
This training is designed for those interested in the accounting and finance capabilities of Zuora. You'll learn what configurations are available and how to apply them to meet specific business accounting and revenue recognition requirements.
Training time: 9:00 AM -11:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time)
By the end of this class, you'll be able to:
- Configure accounting codes and rules
- Define and manage your company's chart of accounts
- Create and manage accounting periods
- Add and configure finance-related communication
- Configure and manage aging balances
- Manage customer fields
- Create and manage accounting segments
- Configure GL segmentation and revenue recognition rules
- Define revenue event types
- Period Close Process in Zuora
Course structure: This is a highly interactive training. You'll meet virtually with the full class, go through the training material, and work through use cases in a provisioned sandbox. You'll then present your solutions to those use cases, ask questions, and get feedback from Zuora experts.